Sports, Performance, Injury, Hypnosis, Concussion
Dr. Petras has helped teams, athletes and coaches improve sports performance, win competitions and championships.
Elite Sports Performance
1. Elevate your sports performance.
2. Achieve sports performance beyond your expectations.
3. Reach a higher-level teamwork and sports performance.
4. Become a better athlete, coach.
Testimonials - Sports Performance & Injury/Pain ManagementInjury/Pain Management Specialist
* NFL-Minnesota Viking, Pro Bowler Matt Blair. (injury/pain)
* Head Football Coach-John Gagliardi (injury/pain)
* World Renowned Pain Specialist (neurosurgeon)-Dr. C.Norman Shealy. (injury/pain)
* Canadian National Hockey Champions-Hull Olympiques. (sports performance, injury)
* 2002 USA Olympic and National Speed Skating Coach Bart Schouten.
(sports performance, injury/pain)
Dr. Petras is the developer of the safe, non-invasive, drugless injury/pain management technique called PsychoNeuro Pain Response™ (PNPR™) also called Talking Away Pain™ (TAP™). His pioneering work in non-invasive injury/pain management has helped injured employees and athletes to return to normal function safely, economically and more quickly than with just conventional, standard medicine (CSM).
Pain Management [PsychoNeuro Pain Response™ (PNPR™) also called Talking Away Pain™ (TAP™)]
1. Play your favorite sport without unnecessary pain during and after your game.Business Performance & Health Costs
2. Work around the house, office or plant without pain.
3. Control pain for "Incurable" Conditions: Cancer, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease, etc.
1. Using sports performance techniques, Dr. Petras has helped corporations improve performance, increase profits and enhance employee health.
2. Injury/Pain Management & Healthcare SavingsMedia Coverage—Weight Loss, Smoking, Sports Performance, Injury/Pain Management, etc.
Dr. Petras' injury/pain management techniques was instrumental in saving the City of St. Paul, MN $1,000,000.00 in worker’s compensation costs in 1998. The results of this work were published, the feature article, in the January 2001 issue of the California Workers' Compensation Endeavor. (www.cwce.com)
Dr. Petras' weight loss, smoking cessation, sports performance, stress, injury/pain management have been featured in numerous articles, on TV and radio programs in Arizona, Minnesota, Canada and Sweden including AZ Fox 10, News Maker Sunday with John Hook, and Glendale, AZ Cable.Telehealth
“Over-the-phone,” Dr. Petras has been able to eliminate pain from cancer surgery. He has also worked with a variety of “incurable,” chronic and acute conditions with the general population and university, Olympic, elite and professional athletes.For A Presentation, Demonstration, Private Consult-Contact
Read Dr. Petras' article, "Telemedicine in Sports with a "POT."